Look Listen is seeking an outstanding Digital Project Manager to join our growing company and serve as the Lead PM for our Media Services and Email Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate has experience managing projects in marketing, branding, design and media services specifically Email Marketing/Marketing Automation, Performance Media and CRM, as well as managing integrations alongside development teams. You're strong at keeping activities, budgets, timelines, and delivery organized, on track, and moving forward. You have an in-depth understanding of what it takes to launch a successful campaign for various types of clients.
You’ll work with retainer projects to oversee monthly client requests (along with project specific needs), assist with creating killer digital campaigns and email programs as well as manage deliverables for team resources. If you’re a digital and/or email marketing pro who likes to think outside the box, has a thirst for learning doing and project planning, this could be your perfect fit.
- Knowledge of the key elements of digital marketing, including Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Paid, CPM, etc.), Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Knowledge of the key elements of email marketing and marketing automation, including best practices, platforms, trends, and timing from implementation to execution
- Act as the internal lead from initial briefing through to final delivery of projects that include deliverables such as; digital ad and email campaigns, landing pages, social media content and analytics.
- Serve as the glue at the center of a cross-functional agency team including account management, project management, creative, strategy, analytics and email marketing execution.
- Build and motivate teams, as well as, assign and monitor work, help coordinate the team for successful delivery of work with nothing short of world-class quality.
- Create complex and cross-functional project plans and roadmaps.
- Ensure the team maintains clear priorities, proactively reviewing progress, and diagnosing and escalating issues and risks.
- Technical experience and acumen with Email Automation and Platforms highly desired with opportunity to train up.
- Source and coordinate the efforts of third-party vendors, creating and managing budgets and ensuring that proposed creative concepts can be produced within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Provide exceptional production management and quality assurance skills; must thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment, be a self-starter with strong multitasking abilities, and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Education - Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Passionate Project Manager with desire to learn or expand your media services and email marketing knowledge in order to serve and provide guidance as the Subject Matter expert between the client needs and the team deliverables.
- Project management experience - 3 years of hands-on PM experience in an agency or digital marketing firm. Agency experience highly preferred.
- Experience with PM tools or similar ones such as MSProject, Smartsheet; other PPM tools such as Jira, Axosoft preferable but not required.
- Exposure to Scrum basic methodology – Standups, Sprint Planning not required but a plus.
- Digital Media Experience with combination of the following:
- Social & Digital Media Content / Production Management - Campaign management experience involving media applications: SEO/SEM, Display, custom branded content production,
- Creative / Design Collaboration - Experience working with in-house creative staff as part of a complete production marrying creative and marketing with technical elements.
- Knowledge of email and CRM platforms such as IBM Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Application and Front-End Development - some exposure but will train up as necessary
- Project Management - A solid track record of delivering projects on-time and in scope; ability to manage and execute complex project plans.
- Budgets - Ability to manage project and program, and media spend budgets
- Relationship Development - Proven ability to develop healthy vendor relationships, vet new ones, manage client and account team expectations and serve as a trusted business partner.
- Independence - Able to plan and carry out complex projects with minimal direction and keen eye for risk mitigation and problem solving.
- Experience managing co-located resources.
We are an established and continually growing digital agency that believes in partnership and innovation. Although our clients range from Global Fortune 500 brands to start-ups, we approach each project with a high degree of collaboration to deliver insightful, and often clever, solutions to the challenges businesses face on a global scale. We place a high level of effort in finding the right people to join our team and encourage their growth, help them sharpen their skills, and provide a casual, fun, and professional work environment. Bottom line: we love collaborating and doing great work with exceptional human beings.